ONE MICROPHONE FOR EVERYTHING – Studio Recording, Home Recording, Podcasting & Streaming. The SM7B Is Trusted By The Worlds Leading Vocalists, Podcasters & Streamers.
Whether you work with vocals in the broadcast environment or strive to get great-sounding takes from singers in the studio, you can’t go wrong if you use Shure’s amazing SM7B. This compact mic is equally at home in the radio studio and in the recording studio. You’ll appreciate its flat, wide-range frequency response, which is perfect for close-miked spoken or sung vocals. This dynamic mic is better than ever; its updated cartridge has improved shielding, so electromagnetic interference from lights, computer monitors, or other sources won’t affect performances.
- Flat, wide-range frequency response
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference
- Internal air suspension shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds
- Ships with A7WS detachable windscreen
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting
- Classic cardioid polar pattern
- Rugged construction
If your work requires you to take the tools of your trade with you, then the SM7B won’t disappoint. It’s built tough, so it will give you years of great sound and reliable performance. Shure includes a very convenient (and effective) windscreen which means you don’t have to deal with any expensive add-ons. And internal shock isolation virtually eliminates the transmission of mechanical noise. Perfect for broadcast and recording environments, Shure’s SM7B is a mic-locker essential. Call your Sales Engineer and get yours today!
Like any other Shure mic, the SM7B is built to withstand just about anything. Shure mics are renowned industy-wide for being virtually indestructable. All of their designs go through the same durability testing from drops, to humidity, to heat tests, and more! Shure mics are one of the top choices for live performance worldwide for one very simple reason: They perform night after night, no matter how rough it gets.
What Shure Says…
The SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices. The SM7B has been updated from earlier models with an improved bracket design that offers greater stability. In addition to its standard windscreen, it also includes the A7WS windscreen for close-talk applications.
|Output Impedance||150 ohms|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SM7B|
What is also in the Box
- 1 – A7WS Detachable Windscreen
- 1 – RPM602 Switch Cover Plate