Novation Launchkey MINI MK3 – 25 Key USB MIDI Controller
payments Learn more
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
- You must be over
18 years old
- You must have a valid
South African ID
- You must have a debit or credit card
issued by Mastercard, Visa or Amex
The Novation Launchkey Mini MK3 is a 25-key USB MIDI keyboard controller optimized for portability and tight integration with Ableton Live. It features 16 velocity-sensitive, multicolor, backlit trigger pads that can be used to launch loops, samples, and more, while the eight knobs enable access to mixer functions and instrument/effect parameters. The USB-powered controller is compatible with a variety of DAWs and apps on Mac/Windows computers and iOS devices (adapter cables available separately).
Made to move
Launchkey Mini is our most compact and portable 25-mini-key MIDI keyboard controller. It gives you everything you need to start creating in Ableton Live – and it’ll fit in your bag. Make tracks anywhere with Launchkey Mini’s intuitive Ableton control, creative arpeggiator, Fixed Chord mode, MIDI out, and tons of sounds in the box.
Get new melodies, rhythms and sounds flying from your fingertips with Launchkey Mini’s easy yet powerful arpeggiator. Fixed Chord mode takes your ideas further, adding a customisable fixed chord shape that follows you up the keyboard. Add dynamic, expressive rhythms with 16 super-sensitive pads for drumming and clip launch.
Plug straight into Live, get your ideas down and create – Launchkey Mini gets any track moving.
Your tracks, your way
Step back from the screen and feel the beats. Launchkey Mini’s deep and intuitive integration with Live lets you move where the music takes you. Transport, device and mixer controls mean fewer mouse clicks. Device macros and mixer controls mean more hands-on control of your music. Launchkey Mini puts the sounds from your head into your hands.
- 25 mini keys with synth action and velocity sensitivity
- Two touch strips for pitch bend and modulation
- Eight control knobs
- 16 velocity-sensitive RGB backlit pads
- Transpose and octave up/down buttons
- Play, record, stop transport controls
- Dedicated buttons for arpeggiator and fixed chord (one-finger chord) functions
- Ableton Live functions including solo/mute, scene launch, capture MIDI, and scene up/down
- MIDI channel selection and track navigation function via Shift key
- 3.5mm mini jack for MIDI output (3.5mm to MIDI cable available separately)
- 1/4″ sustain pedal input