Line 6 PowerCab212 Plus – 12″ Active Guitar Speaker Cabinet
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
- You must be over
18 years old
- You must have a valid
South African ID
- You must have a debit or credit card
issued by Mastercard, Visa or Amex
If you use amp modeling, the Line 6 PowerCab 112 Plus was made for you. This active guitar speaker’s flat frequency response and generous headroom preserve every detail of your amplifier simulations. Or you can choose from six different built-in speaker emulations for that familiar “amp-in-a-room” vibe. Have a favorite third-party impulse response? No problem. The PowerCab 112 Plus accommodates up to 128 recallable, customizable user presets. Beyond that, an integrated 250-watt power amp delivers enough volume for most live situations, and its microphone-emulated output makes running straight into the PA a breeze. Line 6 knows a thing or two about amp modeling, and it shows with the PowerCab 112 Plus.
The Line 6 PowerCab 112 Plus was built with amp modelers in mind. It can supply both a traditional guitar cabinet tone or a flat response. In Flat mode, the PowerCab 112 Plus delivers a full-range frequency response from 70Hz to 20kHz with a healthy amount of headroom. With this setting, there are no surprises — what goes in is what comes out. Your presets will sound exactly like they’re supposed to. Beyond that, you also get six realistic guitar speaker models. These simulations not only produce the sound of a traditional guitar cab, but also the feel. No matter what you’re playing — rock, country, blues, jazz, metal — the PowerCab 112 Plus is a great match for any amp modeler.
While the PowerCab 112 Plus includes plenty of top-shelf speaker models, there are a lot of great-sounding third-party options out there. Don’t sweat it — with 128 user-loadable slots for impulse response processing, the PowerCab 112 gives you all the flexibility you’ll need to achieve the sound you’re aiming for. All presets are recallable, MIDI- and L6 LINK-controllable, and can be configured as any mode (Flat, Speaker Modeling, or IR). A backlit LCD display and illuminated knob make for easy editing, and there’s a built-in USB jack if you need to dig deeper with your Mac or PC.
Even though the Line 6 PowerCab 112 Plus weighs a mere 36 pounds, it still makes a worthy stage companion. It’s loaded with a custom coaxial 12″ guitar speaker and a 1″ compression driver, and its 250-watt amplifier delivers an impressive 125dB peak SPL. And for even more flexibility, its microphone-emulated XLR output allows for direct connection to a PA system. On top of that, foldout kickstands allow you to use the PowerCab 112 Plus for angled backline placement or as an angled floor monitor.
- Custom coaxial 12″ guitar speaker and 1″ HF compression driver
- Integrated 250-watt power amplifier with 125dB peak SPL
- 70Hz-20kHz frequency response and generous headroom supply accurate reproduction of your amp simulations
- 6 realistic classic guitar speaker models produce the sound and feel of a traditional guitar cab
- 128 user-loadable presets for third-party impulse responses
- L6 LINK/AES/EBU I/O for easy Helix integration and daisy-chaining
- MIDI I/O for preset switching and USB for preset editing via Mac or PC
- Easy-to-see backlit LCD display and illuminated knob
- Microphone-emulated XLR output allows for direct connection to a PA system
- Foldout kickstands allow for angled backline placement or angled floor monitor usage
- Lightweight design is easy to transport