Allen & Heath XB-10 – Broadcast Mixer
payments Learn more
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
- You must be over
18 years old
- You must have a valid
South African ID
- You must have a debit or credit card
issued by Mastercard, Visa or Amex
The ultra-compact XB-10 is perfect for small radio or internet broadcast studios, college and university radio stations, podcasting, content creation and more.
Despite its tiny footprint, XB-10 is packed with the kinds of specialised broadcast features that normally come at a much higher price. Radio-friendly tools include a telephone communication (telco) channel, mic channel ON switch sensing, stereo channel start/cue outputs for CD deck transport control and automatic muting of speaker outputs. A separate monitor mix can be created for operator and guest or presenter, and the operator can speak off-air to the studio or telephone callers using the ‘Talk’ feature.
XB-10’s preamps use low noise discrete transistor circuitry to achieve high gain and excellent linearity. Each mic channel comes equipped with our innovative CompACT compressor to keep the dynamic range of a presenter microphone under control. A variable limiter on the main output ensures that the final mix to air does not saturate expensive broadcast equipment.
The plug-n-play USB connection can be used for VoIP telephone calls, recording program material, playing jingles and more.
- 3 mic/line and 3 stereo inputs
- Telco channel with optional USB routing for VoIP
- CompACT compressors on mic channels
- ON switch logic on mic and telco channels
- Start/cue logic outputs on stereo channels
- Separate headphones mix and outputs
- Auto mutes on control room outputs
- Remote mute facility on mic channels
- Responsive 3-band, swept mid EQ with MusiQ
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- XLR main outputs with inserts and variable limiter
- Aux / Alt bus for external processing, recording or auditioning