Allen & Heath SQ DANTE – Dante Audio Networking Module for SQ [V2] (M SQ DANT64 AX)
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
- You must be over
18 years old
- You must have a valid
South African ID
- You must have a debit or credit card
issued by Mastercard, Visa or Amex
SQ Dante – Dante Network Interface Card
Dante module for SQ Series Mixers
SQ Dante provides any SQ mixer or AHM processor with a full 64×64 channel, 96kHz or 48kHz interface to a Dante network. An SQ or AHM unit fitted with the Dante option card can seamlessly connect to DT expanders, wireless systems, amplifiers, preamps and any other devices on your Dante network, making full use of SQ’s high resolution 96kHz audio.
The SQ Dante card can be switched between 96kHz or 48kHz to accommodate Dante networks running at either sample rate. In addition to facilitating system integration, the card also enables digital splits and affordable multitrack recording direct to a computer.
V2 – AHM Compatible
SQ Dante V2 shares all the features and specifications of the V1 module, with no differences for SQ users*, but the V2 module can also be fitted and used in an AHM matrix processor.
*SQ firmware V1.5 or higher required.
- 64×64 channel audio and control over a network
- 96kHz or 48kHz operation
- Multichannel recording / playback using Dante Virtual Soundcard (available separately)
- Two ports with redundant and switch modes
- Internal Control Network Bridge
- Locking Ethercon connectors
- Dante Domain Manager ready
- AES67 compatible
- V1 compatible with SQ
- V2 compatible with SQ (V1.5+) and AHM-64