Samson Concert 88X BGT – Wireless Guitar/Bass System
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
- You must be over
18 years old
- You must have a valid
South African ID
- You must have a debit or credit card
issued by Mastercard, Visa or Amex
The Samson Concert 88 BGT – Guitar/Bass Wireless System offers a high-performance UHF wireless solution where the freedom of mobility is a must. It’s perfect for guitarists, bassists and other stringed instruments looking for stunning sound and versatility without cables.
The frequency-agile Concert 88 Guitar allows for up to 16 systems to operate simultaneously (region dependent) with up to 300′ separating the receiver and transmitter. At the core of the system is the CR88 Wireless Receiver. Featuring a true diversity design, the CR88 minimizes signal dropouts during performance. If a dropout does occur, the CR88’s tone key and auto mute functions eliminate any background noise until the signal is restored.
The CR88 receiver’s front panel provides a Select button for auto syncing receiver and transmitter channels via an infrared signal. The panel also features a 7-segment Channel LED, Volume knob, Power button, two tuned antennas, as well as Audio and Ready indicators, for optimal functionality and monitoring. Balanced XLR and 1/4″ outputs can be found on the receiver’s back panel.
The Concert 88 Guitar features the CB88 Beltpack Transmitter and GC32 Guitar Cable with a locking connector. The transmitter, which can operate for up to eight hours on two AA batteries, is engineered to the finest detail to provide the ultimate in sound reproduction.
With Samson’s Concert 88 Guitar Wireless System, advanced technology and total versatility combine to provide high-quality wireless performance wherever guitarists, bassists and other stringed instruments need it.
- Concert 88 Guitar System
- High-performance professional UHF wireless system
- Rackmount kit included
- CR88 Wireless Receiver
- True diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Up to 16 systems can be operated simultaneously (region dependent)
- Tone key and auto mute functions eliminate background noise during dropouts
- Infrared set links the receiver and transmitter channels
- Balanced XLR and 1/4″ outputs
- CB88 Beltpack Transmitter
- GC32 Guitar Cable with locking connector
- Offers up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- 300′ operating range