Roland UA-1010 – 10×10 Hi-Speed USB Audio Interface
payments Learn more
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
- You must be over
18 years old
- You must have a valid
South African ID
- You must have a debit or credit card
issued by Mastercard, Visa or Amex
Combining ten inputs, ten outputs, and eight VS PREAMPS with transparent 24-bit/192 kHz audio quality, the Roland OCTA-CAPTURE sets a new standard for portable USB 2.0 audio interfaces. High-level audio production comes easy with this fusion of premium components, Roland-quality engineering, and proprietary preamp and streaming technology. OCTA-CAPTURE is not only the perfect interface for multi-channel computer-based production, but also a great solution for expanding the I/O capability of the V-STUDIO 700 and V-STUDIO 100. Brimming with quality and performance seldom seen in its price range, OCTA-CAPTURE is the next-generation audio interface.
- Eight premium mic preamps built in (VS PREAMP)
- AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps
- Extremely stable low-latency VS STREAMING driver
- Four independent software-controlled Direct Mixers for creating custom monitor mixes
- Supports all major DAW platforms on Mac or PC, through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers
- Rackmount ears included
- OCTA-CAPTURE boasts eight premium-grade digitally controlled mic preamps (VS PREAMPS), built with the same high-grade components as the preamps in the V-STUDIO 700 and M-400 V-Mixer. Eight XLR inputs are provided for the preamps, plus independent phantom power, low-cut filter, phase invert, and digital compression for each channel.
Never before has it been this fast and easy to set perfect input levels — simply activate the AUTO-SENS feature with the push of a button, play your connected instruments, and OCTA-CAPTURE automatically sets the ideal recording level for each input. It’s great for quick, fail-safe audio capture when recording either a fully mic’d drum kit or an entire band.
OCTA-CAPTURE offers incredible stability and industry-leading low-latency USB performance via Roland’s proprietary VS STREAMING technology. All current Mac and PC DAW platforms are supported through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers. Thanks to VS STREAMING, you can use multiple devices (two OCTA-CAPTURE units or one OCTA-CAPTURE plus a V-STUDIO 100 or V-STUDIO 700) on the same USB bus without compromising stability, performance, or audio quality.
Beyond traditional audio interfacing, OCTA-CAPTURE offers four independent Direct Mixers for creating software-controlled monitor mixes. Each mix can be routed to any of the analog outputs and can take advantage of the internal 40-bit DSP processing — perfect for sending custom monitor mixes to headphones, speakers, or recording devices.