Roland E-X30 – 61 Key Arranger Keyboard
payments Learn more
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
- You must be over
18 years old
- You must have a valid
South African ID
- You must have a debit or credit card
issued by Mastercard, Visa or Amex
When you have a burning ambition to be a musician, learning to play a keyboard is an ideal first step. Created by Roland, a brand that’s acclaimed by professionals around the world for its reliability, quality, and expression, the E-X30 is the perfect first instrument for any aspiring young player. The E-X30’s high-quality piano sounds are well suited for musical skill development, where traditional tones are always required. Going further, this keyboard also offers alternative onboard sounds, including a variety of ethnic sounds for performing local music styles anywhere in the world. Even solo practice is inspiring with the E-X30— the built-in arranger and MP3 audio playback let you play along with full musical accompaniment, preparing you for your first band or orchestra experience.
- Authentic piano sounds derived from top-of-the-line Roland keyboards
- 256-voice polyphony to support unlimited musical expression and creativity
- World-renowned Roland brand stands for quality, expressiveness, and durability
- Includes world ethnic sounds and musical content from Asia, Brazil, and the Middle East
- Arranger function provides a fun way to develop technique and rhythm, letting you play along with an eclectic range of onboard songs and create full-band performances
- Scale tune and scale memory features provide support for oriental ethnic styles
- Convenient mic input for sing-along performing without having to carry extra gear
- Lightweight (6.2 kg) design, onboard speakers, and battery operation allow you to play and practice anywhere
- There’s nothing more discouraging for a first-time pianist than flat tone and lifeless feel. But when a young player has professional tones and a responsive keyboard at their fingertips, the buzz will keep them inspired and keen to progress. Despite its affordable price, the Roland E-X30 comes with an onboard selection of the same rich, responsive tones that you’ll find in our renowned digital pianos and synths, which are used daily by top professional performers around the world. The traditional piano tones are ideal for music learning and practicing. And with further tone settings that suit classical, pop, rock, jazz, and ethnic music, you can perform any style with clarity, confidence, and expression.While solo practice on a traditional acoustic piano can feel isolating and dull, you’ll always look forward to sitting down at the Roland E-X30, thanks its engaging arranger and MP3 audio playback features. Even if you’ve never performed with other musicians, you’ll quickly gain confidence by playing along with favorite songs and creating dynamic, full-band sounds simply by playing melody with the right hand and chords with the left. It’s the fun way to boost your sense of rhythm and technique—without the grind of regimented practice.
If you need to play traditional local music styles, the E-X30 includes a variety of ethnic instrument sounds and over 100 music styles for accompaniment. Sounds from Asia, Brazil, and the Middle East are available, and you can store favorite sound and music style combinations for instant recall. There’s also a scale tuning feature for performing oriental styles, with the ability to store 12 different custom setups for quick access while performing.
When you want to pop over to a friend’s house for a quick musical jam, the last thing you want is to struggle carrying a bulky, heavy instrument. While an 88-key digital piano typically weighs over 15 kg and takes a lot of effort to transport, the Roland E-X30 sets you free. With its manageable size and portable 6.2 kg weight, it’s a breeze to move this keyboard around your home, and equally easy to stow in a car or carry on public transport. And with battery operation and onboard speakers, you have the freedom to get out and entertain at a garden party, perform on the street, or practice in the park. There’s even a built-in mic input, making it simple to plug in and sing along.
Buying a keyboard is a big investment, and nothing gives you greater peace of mind than choosing a brand whose products are respected around the world. Roland’s renowned electronic instruments include digital stage pianos, synths, and electronic drums, and our range has won acclaim from musicians at every level of the industry, from beginner to professional. Since 1972, our mission has been to help musicians enrich their lives with music. When you see the Roland logo on the E-X30, you can rest assured that it’s the mark of quality, expressiveness, creativity, and durability.