Lewitt LCT 240 Pro – Cardioid Condenser Microphone Set (White)
payments Learn more
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
- You must be over
18 years old
- You must have a valid
South African ID
- You must have a debit or credit card
issued by Mastercard, Visa or Amex
Add the Lewitt LCT 240 condenser microphone to your mic locker for a reliable workhorse. You’ll get a lot of use out of the LCT 240 both on-stage and in your studio, especially with detailed acoustic instruments. It’s got a wide dynamic range (124dB), perfect for capturing every nuance of an expressive performance in lifelike detail. But with three different highpass filter settings, and three different pre-attenuation settings, you can dial in the Lewitt LCT 240 to capture great sound from virtually any source.
Lewitt LCT 240 Condenser Microphone at a Glance:
- A solid workhorse for any studio
- Bright LEDs make it easy to check mic settings on a dark stage
- Stage or studio, there’s a Lewitt mic that’s perfect for the job
A solid workhorse for any studio
You’d be well-served by choosing the Lewitt LCT 240 any time you need smooth, natural sound with a wide dynamic range. Whether you’re just starting your mic collection, or already have a lot of mics and just need another option at a great price, the LCT 240 is a dependable choice. With flexible pre-attenuation and filter settings, you can adjust this mic to get a great sound with almost any sound source.
Bright LEDs make it easy to check mic settings on a dark stage
With multiple filter and pad settings available on the LCT 240, Lewitt added bright LED indicators so you can easily see how the mic is set. It’s useful in the studio, but especially helpful on a dark stage when you’re trying to set up as fast as possible so your show can start.
Stage or studio, there’s a Lewitt mic that’s perfect for the job
Since the fall of 2009, Lewitt microphones have made their way onto some of the biggest stages across Europe and America. Combining exceptional clarity and forward-thinking technical innovation at remarkably accessible price point, these wonderful mics more than rival long-standing industry standards. What’s more, the selection runs the gamut from robust dynamic handheld models to top-notch studio condensers. Whether you’re looking for something for your next gig or your next recording session, a Lewitt microphone from Sweetwater is an excellent choice.
- Affordable electret condenser microphone for studio or live use
- Bright LED indicators make it easy to check mic settings in a dark environment
- Wide dynamic range (130dB) makes this a great mic for virtually any sound source
- Switchable pad (0, -10dB, -20dB) makes it easy to record louder sound sources
- highpass filter (off, 40Hz, 300Hz) makes this a flexible microphone for both stage and studio
- Mic clip, windscreen, and carry pouch included
- Shockmount pictured only for display purposes and is not included*