Korg nanoKONTROL Studio – Mobile MIDI Controller (KA 078)
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
- You must be over
18 years old
- You must have a valid
South African ID
- You must have a debit or credit card
issued by Mastercard, Visa or Amex
The nanoKONTROL Studio provides transport keys and a mixer section, giving you stress-free control of your DAW or DJ software. It is battery operated and can connect wirelessly with your iPhone/iPad or Mac/Windows. It’s a light-weight, compact mobile MIDI controller that lets you create music more intuitively than ever.
Smaller than a letter-sized sheet of paper, the nanoKONTROL Studio is designed for thinness. It’s the perfect size to easily carry in a bag and use with your computer. In spite of its compact size, its controllers provide generous power and a solid feel, making it a convenient and versatile MIDI controller.
The nanoKONTROL Studio connect not only via USB but also wirelessly. It can easily connect to iPad/iPhone music apps such as KORG Gadget and Apple GarageBand, or to your Mac/Windows music production software. Freed from annoying cables, you can set up your equipment easily and efficiently. Due to careful tuning, you can enjoy low latency and high stability. KORG Gadget has a special native mode exclusively for the nanoKONTROL Studio. Simply by connecting with KORG Gadget, the most appropriate controls for MIDI assignment are completed automatically.
The simple, refined, and stylish design features illumination with beautiful white LEDs. The design has been modernized to use alongside new devices such as your laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
You have the all controllers you need to operate your DAW: sliders that feature generous spacing and stroke, plus a convenient jog wheel. Whether you’re controlling your DAW and plug-ins, or putting on a performance, the nanoKONTROL Studio provides everything you need in any situation.
[Auto Mapping – supported software]
KORG Gadget, Logic, GarageBand (Mac OS only, not supported by iOS), Live, Cubase, Studio One, Sonar, Pro Tools, and Digital Performer.
[Other supported software]
The nanoKONTROL Studio is compatible with any software that supports MIDI control change, including Reason, FL STUDIO, Tracktor, etc,.
- An ideal MIDI control surface for mobile mixing and music production
- Mix or manipulate other continuous controllers with 8 sliders and 8 knobs
- 32 buttons provide access to mute, solo, record arm, and other functions
- Transport controls include a jog wheel for scrubbing and track navigation
- Store up to 5 snapshots for quick and easy scene recall
- Bluetooth LE lets you connect wirelessly to your computer or mobile device
- Includes software bundle for Mac, PC, and iOS platforms
- Type:Mobile Bluetooth LE MIDI controller
- Transport Controls:Yes
- Encoders/Pots:8 x Encoders
- Computer Connectivity:USB Micro-B
- MIDI I/O:Bluetooth, USB
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.10 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 8.1 or later
- Power:USB / 2 x AAA batteries
- Weight:1.01 lbs. (without batteries)
- Manufacturer Part Number:NANOKONST