JBL PRX One – All-In-One Column PA w/ Built-In Mixer and DSP
payments Learn more
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
- You must be over
18 years old
- You must have a valid
South African ID
- You must have a debit or credit card
issued by Mastercard, Visa or Amex
From live sound reinforcement and event audio and speaking engagements to mobile DJing, the PRX ONE outputs a shocking amount of sound and boasts an intuitive workflow to boot. It features 12 vertically arranged 2.5-inch drivers, driven by JBL’s AIM (Array Inumbration Mechanics) technology, distributing crystal-clear HD audio throughout a room in a wide 130-degree x 30-degree dispersion pattern. Place the PRX ONE in the center of your performance stage, and you can be sure listeners on either side of the room will be able to hear you clearly. The JBL PRX ONE’s speaker columns connect to a 12-inch woofer that extends the frequency response down to a bone-rattling 35Hz. Playing smaller gigs? You can leave your outboard mixer at home since the PRX ONE gives you seven channels of audio to suit the whole band. There’s even a dedicated Bluetooth/aux channel for music between sets and dance tracks for weddings and parties. With 2,000 watts of peak power and a design that nearly slips into the background, the JBL PRX ONE column PA system from Sweetwater is your one-way ticket to high-impact sound in a low-profile, easy-gigging design.
Some column PAs really skimp when it comes to channel count. But not the JBL PRX ONE. This system gives you seven audio channels and four mic preamps to build your sound. Plug in your bass, your guitar, a couple microphones, and a keyboard, and you’ve got reinforcement for the whole band that literally straps to your back. And yes, there’s +48V phantom power for all your handheld stage condensers.
Jamming along to live backing tracks or pumping out jams before a set is a no-brainer using the PRX ONE’s dedicated Bluetooth/aux channel. Now you can stream tracks wirelessly from your phone via this PA’s blazing Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, or simply plug in a laptop for DJing duties.
The PRX ONE’s XLR Pass Thru sends a mirror of your entire mix — gain, levels, EQ, and effects — out over a single mono XLR cable into another PA speaker or recorder. This is useful for gigs that necessitate increasing the number of speakers available or for special sets when you want to capture a memorable performance.
Menu diving is a must on many popular column speakers, but that is not the case with the JBL PRX ONE. This PA makes it so even novice users can dial in gain, set EQ, and unleash a potent cocktail of reverb, chorus, and delay in 60 seconds. Sweetwater users especially like the dedicated master knob located right in the center of the control panel for easy-peasy level setting.
- 2,000W (peak power) column PA system from JBL
- Sets up in minutes
- Integrated 7-channel digital mixer means you can leave your outboard mixer at home
- Packs a surprising amount of coverage and power
- Perfect for live sound reinforcement, event audio, speaking engagements, and mobile DJing
- 12 vertically arranged 2.5-inch drivers distribute audio in a wide 130° x 30° dispersion pattern
- Copper-capped pole pieces supply a smooth high-frequency response
- 12-inch woofer extends bass down to a bone-rattling 35Hz
- Bluetooth/aux channel for music streaming and backup tracks
- XLR Pass Thru for speaker expansion and recording
- Intuitive knob-per-function mixer layout
- 8 user presets let you recall sets instantly
- Onboard dbx DriveRack tech offers feedback suppression and overload protection
- Type:Powered PA Speaker
- Speaker Drivers:1 x 12″ LF, 12 x 2.5″ HF
- Number of Mixer Channels:7
- EQ:3-band Channel EQ
- Effects:Reverb, Delay, Chorus
- Inputs:4 x XLR-1/4″ combo, 2 x 1/4″ (Hi-Z), 1 x 1/8″ (aux), 1 x XLR
- USB:2 x Type A
- Bluetooth:Yes, v5.0
- Total Power:1000W RMS, 2000W Peak
- Mounting Options:Floor
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC power supply
- Weight:56.6 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:JBL-PRX ONE-NA