Jabra SPEAK-510 – Bluetooth/USB Speakerphone
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
Or split into 4x interest-free payments Learn more
No interest, no fees,
4x instalments over 6 weeks
How it works
Payflex lets you get what you need now, but pay for it over four interest-free instalments. You pay 25% upfront, then three payments of 25% over the following six weeks.
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
- You must be over
18 years old
- You must have a valid
South African ID
- You must have a debit or credit card
issued by Mastercard, Visa or Amex
Still want more information? Click here
Mid-range portable USB and Bluetooth speakerphone
- Clearer conversations – The outstanding sound quality in the Jabra Speak 510 wireless Bluetooth Portable Speaker ensures everyone is heard during conference calls, making your meeting more efficiently.
- Hold meetings anywhere – Take audio conferencing to a whole new level and turn any room into a conference room with this wireless, portable speaker. Use it at home, in the office or when traveling
- Easy setup – No IT required. Setup and use of these Bluetooth speakers is a breeze, just connect and dial-in. Compatible with all leading UC platforms.
- Slim, compact design – With a convenient carrying case for use while on-the-go and a slim, compact design, you can bring this wireless Bluetooth speaker anywhere you are.
- Works with many devices – Plug into your mobile phone, softphone or whatever device you have. The Speak 510 speakerphone works with many types of devices for conference calls and streaming multimedia.
Peak output power: 10 watt
Microphone type: Omni-directional
Signal to noise ratio (SNR): +70 dB
Speaker sensitivity: Output sensitivity in Max volume 0 dB Pa/Vd
Certifications: Bluetooth 3.0, CE, FCC, RoHS, REACH
Bluetooth® standard: Bluetooth® 3.0
Bluetooth range: Up to 30 m
Supported Bluetooth® profiles: A2DP (v1.2), Hands-free Profile (v1.6), Headset Profile (v1.2), AGHFP (v1.6)
PC USB Bluetooth dongle (Jabra Link 360): USB BT audio device/HID dongle. Bluetooth® 3.0)
Talk-time: Up to 15 hours
Standby time: Over 200 days with Automatic power off feature
Charging time: Approximately 2 hour
- Speakerphone weight: 195 g / 6,88 oz
Whats in the box
- Jabra Speak 510
- Jabra Link 370 (PC USB Bluetooth dongle comes with Jabra Speak 510+)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty and Warning leaflets
Add a review
Currently, we are not accepting new reviews
Shipping, Returns and Price Promise
SHIPPING: All deliveries in Gauteng under the value of R3500 will have a delivery charge of R95 All deliveries outside Gauteng under R5000 will have a delivery charge of R115. All deliveries will be booked on economy road freight, which for Gauteng means next business day delivery and outside Gauteng means 1-3 business days delivery. We do not deliver outside of South Africa PRICE PROMISE: We are dedicated to our customers when it comes to pricing, quality, advice, value and service. We promise to always offer our customers the best we can in terms of the above and offer to match, if possible, any cheaper written quote, not older than 5 days from a local company on any products we have in stock at that time provided we do not run at a loss. RETURNS AND REFUNDS: Sound Of Ministry will give a store credit, exchange or refund on any online purchases within 7 days from the date of purchase as long as the item packaging has not been damaged in any way, and the item has not been used or installed and is returned in the original packaging and that the relevant proof of purchase is provided. A 15% handling fee may be charged on opened/used purchases subject to viewing. Software products cannot be exchanged or refunded. Products will not be refunded or exchanged due to incompatibility. Please check compatibility information before placing an order. A courier collection fee of R100.00 may be charged on credits and exchanges or refunds. Any item wanting to be returned must be done before a credit/refund/exchange will take place. Where you buy installation services through the Sound Of Ministry website, you agree that Sound Of Ministry can start providing the services once an assessment has taken place before 7 days have passed from the date that you bought the services. Returned goods need to be inspected by trained technical staff before a decision is made as to how the return will be handled. Items cannot simply be exchanges before this procedure has been followed. Depending on how the purchase was made, it may take up to 10 working days to process. Sound of Ministry adheres to the Consumer Protection Act and will base any return on the statutes of the Act.