PROFESSIONAL PLUG&PLAY WIRELESS SYSTEM
The WMS40 mini2 Sets ensure brilliant sound and ease of use at an unbeatable price/performance ratio.
Unique HDAP (High Definition Audio Performance) technology ensures the best possible, most realistic sound at any time.
The SR40 mini2 receiver provides three status LEDs each for channels 1 and 2, indicating ON/OFF status, received signal strength (RF OK), and audio clipping (AF CLIP). The VOLUME control sets the level at the ¼” output jack. Each receiver comes with a universal 12-V switched mode power supply with EU, UK, and US adapters. The illuminated ON/OFF button switches both channels on and off simultaneously.
The PT40 mini bodypack is probably the smallest and lightest transmitter in its class. A reliable mini XLR input allows you to connect every compatible AKG miniature microphone.
The rugged HT40 mini handheld transmitter features an ON/OFF/MUTE switch and a sturdy wire-mesh cap protecting the cardioid dynamic microphone element. Battery life is the same legendary 30 hours off a single AA battery as for the standard WMS40 models, reducing the need to replace batteries and thus saving real money in the long run.
» Vocal Set – 2x HT40 mini, SR40 mini2
» Instrumental Set – 2x PT40 mini, SR40 mini2
» Mix Set – 1x HT40 mini, 1x PT40 mini, SR40 mini2
- Carrier frequency range 660 to 865 MHz
- Modulation FM
- Audio bandwidth 40 to 20,000 Hz
- Frequency stability (-10°C to +50°C) ±15 kHz
- T.H.D. at 1 kHz typ. 0.8%
- Compander integrated
- Signal/noise ratio typ. 105 dB(A)
- RF output typ. Max. 10 mW
- Power requirement single 1.5-V AA size battery
- Battery life >30 hours
What’s in the box:
- 1 x SR40 Dual mini receiver
- 2 x PT40 Mini pocket transmitter
- 2 x MKG L Instrument cable
- 1 x Universal power supply with US/UK/EU
- 1 x AA size battery
- 1 x BC400 belt clip